If you are visiting our page due to a recent transmission break down, performance discrepancy, or for maintenance services, keep reading or give us a phone call to help you with you inquire.
Here’s what to expect when bringing your vehicle for transmission error messages and/or transmission symptoms:
- Friendly front desk person will greet you and collect your contact information, symptom description and approval signature for diagnostic fee. $150.00.
- Then you vehicle would be taken to one of the auto lift bays to undergo a thoroughly analysis of the transmission system.
- If needed, our technicians will perform test drives, removes transmission oil pan, check transmission hydraulic pressure & records data graph movie to condemn repair solutions. Diagnostic results are submitted for estimating repair cost.
- You will get a phone call, text, or email with the diagnostic results and repair cost.
- Once repair job is approved, turn around time is usually between 5 – 8 business days.
- During the repair progress, you will receive picture updates via text or email.
We’re also happy to help you understand how to better take care of your transmission to extend it’s life and the life of your vehicle. Proper preventative maintenance services help eliminate costly auto or transmission repairs in the future!
Check out some of our top quality Austin transmission services:
Automatic Transmission Service & Repair
Manual/Standard Transmission Service & Repair
Rebuild & Service Transfer Cases
Rebuild & Service Differentials
Service Clutches for Standard Transmission Vehicles
Repair & Service Constant Velocity Axles for Front Wheel Drive Vehicles
Service Rear Wheel Drive Vehicle Drive Shafts
If you have any questions about our transmission repair services, or do not see a service that you need listed above, please give us a call at (512) 920-6652, contact us online or stop by the shop today. Our friendly transmission service experts are always happy to help!